• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 252 CGC 6.5

101 posts in this topic

As anyone seen this before on a Action Comics 252? Usually the whole suit is blue and the whole word Metallo is in blue.

Link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262152842180?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It looks to me like the cover is slightly faded. There appears to have been another comic or something covering the left 1" of the cover that prevented that part from being exposed to sunlight or a strong lamp.

As anyone seen this before on a Action Comics 252? Usually the whole suit is blue and the whole word Metallo is in blue.

Link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262152842180?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It looks to me like the cover is slightly faded. There appears to have been another comic or something covering the left 1" of the cover that prevented that part from being exposed to sunlight or a strong lamp.

+1 This

All colors are affected, including the green of the trees, etc.

Link:

+1 This

All colors are affected, including the green of the trees, etc.

The thing is this book isn't readily available in grades above 5.0 so an average 6.5 in my opinion would be around $5500-$6000. Supergirl has gained some popularity since the success of the TV show so I could see a very nice presenting 6.5 with great colors being worth more, even $7000 isn't out of the question.

The thing is this book isn't readily available in grades above 5.0 so an average 6.5 in my opinion would be around $5500-$6000. Supergirl has gained some popularity since the success of the TV show so I could see a very nice presenting 6.5 with great colors being worth more, even $7000 isn't out of the question.

Thanks. I deleted the topic figured no one would respond I appreciate your input.

lol

what do you mean haha at least he was nice enough to respond why laugh at him?

Nah...

Awax was probably laughing at how you had deleted all of your posts in this thread, after you had started the thread yourself...and posted a fairly unusual quip about deleting your comments.