• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 252 CGC 6.5

101 posts in this topic

By the way I ended up buying the Action Comics 252 CGC 6.5 (I told the seller I was going to buy it and I always keep my word even if I only noticed the faded colors after I said I wanted it) I just wanted one in 6.0 or higher I will up grade this book when the time comes. The seller sold it to me off ebay at a much lower cost and I received the book a few days ago (I always have books shipped via FeDex next day delivery). I am happy with the book even thought it has the color issues on the front cover.

What is your background? :)

What exactly do you want to know that is very vague?

Because English is my second language and I was just curious. I had no motive. Just making conversation.

What is your background? :)

What exactly do you want to know that is very vague?

Because English is my second language and I was just curious. I had no motive. Just making conversation.

Nothing meant by it just curious as to what you wanted to know so I don't start rambling on and on about anything and everything.

Congrats on the purchase, do you have the book in hand yet?

Congrats on the purchase, do you have the book in hand yet?

Yes arrived last Thursday it is now in my bank vault.

I'd be happy to have that 252 in my collection. Looks nice to me.

Post pics once you have it in hand.

For some the color fading would be a issue for others it would not be a big deal. The book looks really nice other than that for the grade. Plus does not have cream pages either. I paid 5350$ U.S for the book + shipping cost so I figure that was about right.

I remember a boardie awhile back had an AC252 with the exact same colour fade - but it was a CGC 4.0 copy, so it may not be fade but a print error?

If I can find the thread (doubtful) I will post it up.

I remember a boardie awhile back had an AC252 with the exact same colour fade - but it was a CGC 4.0 copy, so it may not be fade but a print error?

Interesting.

I would like to see a scan of the OP book to have a better look.

Interesting.

I apologize I do not have a scanner and the book is in my bank (I never take books out once they are there they will stay there till the time comes to sell most likely 20 to 25 years from now....this book may be a exception since I may up grade it in a few years from now but till that happens it will stay with my other books in the banks vault....I do not trust leaving books like this one at home). If I would have known before I would have taken pics.....never crossed my mind anyone would want to see more pics of it I figured the ones on Ebay are pretty clear.

Interesting.

I apologize I do not have a scanner and the book is in my bank (I never take books out once they are there they will stay there till the time comes to sell most likely 20 to 25 years from now....this book may be a exception since I may up grade it in a few years from now but till that happens it will stay with my other books in the banks vault....I do not trust leaving books like this one at home). If I would have known before I would have taken pics.....never crossed my mind anyone would want to see more pics of it I figured the ones on Ebay are pretty clear.

Interesting.

Seriously you think I am lying about this get over it I own the book. If you can't get over it then go bother someone else I have no time to waste with people like you. Maybe your time is not precious to you but mine is to me and I will not waste it on such garbage.

Interesting.

+1 would be great to see a clearer scan or even a picture. I would think the OP would have a better one for insurance purposes.

Interesting.

+1 would be great to see a clearer scan or even a picture. I would think the OP would have a better one for insurance purposes.

You would think wrong it is in a bank vault I am not worried about it been stolen (since my books will be staying there till I sell them). Contact the seller on Ebay ask him if it was sold to a buyer in Canada located in the province of Quebec to put your mind at ease. Sale price 5350$ U.S + 150$ FeDex = 5500$ U.S. His name is Brady he is a Dentist and he will be honest with you if he chooses to disclose such information. He is a great ebay seller no issues at all.