• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 252 CGC 6.5

101 posts in this topic

People forget the OP had a weeklong rant with another boardie who is just as insane

I'm not sure that's even possible.

lol Then you sir haven't been paying attention

I've been too busy buying HIGH GRADE SILVER AGE KEYS.

My Amazing Fantasy 15's, let me show you them.

Is AF 15 a good buy? Don't you think Spidey joining The Avengers will make the price sky rocket? Should I buy one now? or is it too late?

Jordy, Sell. sell. SELL! ....go back to investing in baseball cards. :insane:

People forget the OP had a weeklong rant with another boardie who is just as insane

Is AF 15 a good buy? Don't you think Spidey joining The Avengers will make the price sky rocket? Should I buy one now? or is it too late?

I have 500 MINT 1993 Brad Komminsk rookie cards that I have been holding onto for 20+ years. Can I trade them for an AF 15? Is there a baseball card expert on the boards who can help me?

I have 500 MINT 1993 Brad Komminsk rookie cards that I have been holding onto for 20+ years. Can I trade them for an AF 15? Is there a baseball card expert on the boards who can help me?

Nice...I got a couple dozen Ben Grieve rookies. Maybe I can trade for an action 252 before she shows up in the avengers movie? :shy:

Nice...I got a couple dozen Ben Grieve rookies. Maybe I can trade for an action 252 before she shows up in the avengers movie? :shy:

Wanna chip in? With all of our cards we should be able to buy 2 AFs. I have 100 Steve Avery cards incase we are a little short.

Wanna chip in? With all of our cards we should be able to buy 2 AFs. I have 100 Steve Avery cards incase we are a little short.

That sounds like a ^^

People forget the OP had a weeklong rant with another boardie who is just as insane.

:facepalm: Read the last few pages for a full appreciation.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5503247&nt=102&fpart=100

To keep it from being too harsh, english is his second language. I can see how the confusion arises, but it definitely doesn't absolve everything

Yes.

Like I stated, english is his second language and his culture takes things pretty literally, so the confusion is on his part. Sarcasm is difficult for some

People forget the OP had a weeklong rant with another boardie who is just as insane.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5503247&nt=102&fpart=100

Whoa!

My culture differs from yours so yes some times I may not understand your kind of humor (we tend to be very direct and honest about what we say we do not leave room for interpretation). I am in my mid 30's why would I lie about that I wish I was still in my early 20's but hey the world keeps turning around the sun and I age like everyone else. I went to college and then university in french so my writing skills are far better in that language versus English.