• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: ASM 129 *RAW*

9 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Quick rules:

-Shipping is US only, but it's FREE.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal. I can make case by case exceptions and delay payment until 1 Aug if necessary.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" / :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on CGC graded books. Other returns considered on a case by case basis.

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and good kudos.

*Pics of the item are for the exact item you will receive*

Amazing Spider-Man 129, asking $650, all reasonable offers welcome to include trades.

Here's my open Kimono condition thoughts: This book is a fantastic press candidate and could significantly improve to a solid high grade. There are some minor spine ticks but none that are major and break serious color. There is some ink splatter that is very visible in the pics. There is a fold in the bottom right corner that doesn't break color, but I can't see it pressing out. Please review all the pics below for best idea of condition. I can send more pics if interested...

AiAgPIxh.jpg

Mzg1Swah.jpg

gK8F3kyh.jpg

UoesXE8h.jpg

qVaQaRNh.jpg

45PLzwih.jpg

FVBz6Cnh.jpg

RpGtDEkh.jpg

tjgFLIIh.jpg

Best guess: Conservative 7.5, likely 8.0-8.5, pressed potential 9.0-9.2

optional deal with book (you don't have to agree to this):

If someone purchases, get's it graded and it comes back worse than a 7.0, full refund on me....BUT....IF it comes back 8.5 or better, then you have to kick $150 my way. I'll trust the honor of the boardies for the kick back!