• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK-What should we/What would someone like to talk about?

14 posts in this topic

With the boards having no wind in their sails right now, why not, start a thread about possible topics(comic related), and start a thread? So, that being said, post a topic here or a particular question.

Here is a suggestion of mine( and it's most likely been ask, but it's an oar in the water nonetheless).

-What comic group or individual should see the silver screen?

i just posted this in the copper forum, but since you are asking for subjects of discussion, then here you go. btw, sorry if this breaks forum protocol:

"alright, i'm a little bored and i was trying to think of comics from the period between 1989 and 1993 that are worth slabbing.

it was during this time(middle school for me) that i first started taking care of the comics i purchased. it was a short lived time, as i quickly became overwhelmed with the number of titles that sucked and eventually left the hobby altogether. i returned about three years ago and during this time have begun to put together a nice high grade collection. however, i have avoided anything post-1982 or so (with a few minor exceptions).

but considering i have like 10 long boxes that have been sitting in my parents basebment for over ten years filled with early 90's dreck i was wondering if there was anything of value hiding amongst my youngblood and 2099 runs.

to start off the convo, here are a few books i know that i have:

-pink harbinger #0

-platinum spider-man #1

-uxm 248, 266, 268 (i always loved that cover)"

Really enjoy those UG threads. Alternatively, a discussion surrounding UK comics would make for some interesting reading, but then I'm been looking for an excuse to post my Roy of the Rovers 1 ever since it arrived gossip.gif

Green Arrow: Longbow Hunters

That, I think would make an awesome movie. Oliver Queen has a great backstory that isn't really in keeping with the standard masked vigilante story.

Green Arrow: Longbow Hunters

That, I think would make an awesome movie. Oliver Queen has a great backstory that isn't really in keeping with the standard masked vigilante story.

I couldn't agree more!