• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool Back In Black - Coming In October

107 posts in this topic

Not sure about you guys but im super excited for this one coming out in october, this might be the one ive been waiting for all year lol

Deadpool Back In Black #1 (of 5)

Type: Comics

Genres: Superhero

Publisher: Marvel Comics

Pub. Date: October 05, 2016

Availability: Pre-Order

UPC: 75960608495100111

During 1984's SECRET WARS, Deadpool was introduced to an alien symbiote who went on to become Spider-Man's black costume and, eventually, Venom. Okay, okay, maybe that really happened in DEADPOOL'S SECRET SECRET WARS. Point is, did you know that after Spider-Man rejected the costume...it went slinking back to Deadpool on the rebound? And they went on adventures together? You didn't? Well, you will, now, thanks to this series by Cullen Bunn (The DEADPOOL KILLOGY) & Salva Espin (DEADPOOL & THE MERCS FOR MONEY)! Parental Advisory

hmd6pZV.jpg

Rob Liefeld and Ron Lim doing Variants for #1. Unsure if they are incentives or Order all you want until I get in front of the computer at the store.

just says cover A and cover B on midtown

Deadpool Back In Black #1 Cover A Regular Salva Espin Cover

Deadpool Back In Black #1 Cover B Variant Ron Lim Cover

Rob Liefeld and Ron Lim doing Variants for #1. Unsure if they are incentives or Order all you want until I get in front of the computer at the store.

I'll confirm with Diamond, but I saw a Liefeld offering on the inital list.

what did you find out?

what did you find out?

Nothing yet, I work a lucrative career 6 days and the LCS one. If I can get in before Wednesday and report back I will.

Good thing order cut off is in 4 weeks, I'll make sure everyone has ample notification.

what did you find out?

Nothing yet, I work a lucrative career 6 days and the LCS one. If I can get in before Wednesday and report back I will.

Good thing order cut off is in 4 weeks, I'll make sure everyone has ample notification.

thank you sir, from what im seeing on previewsworld.com im only seeing listings for 2 covers but its possible im not looking in the correct place lol

Not sure about you guys but im super excited for this one coming out in october, this might be the one ive been waiting for all year lol

During 1984's SECRET WARS, Deadpool was introduced to an alien symbiote who went on to become Spider-Man's black costume and, eventually, Venom. Okay, okay, maybe that really happened in DEADPOOL'S SECRET SECRET WARS. Point is, did you know that after Spider-Man rejected the costume...it went slinking back to Deadpool on the rebound? And they went on adventures together? You didn't? Well, you will, now, thanks to this series by Cullen Bunn (The DEADPOOL KILLOGY) & Salva Espin (DEADPOOL & THE MERCS FOR MONEY)! Parental Advisory

hmd6pZV.jpg

Wait, so would that mean this version of deadpool 1st appearance is deadpool's secret secret wars #3?

hmd6pZV.jpg

Wait, so would that mean this version of deadpool 1st appearance is deadpool's secret secret wars #3?

i bought a few of those just in case ;) but thats what im thinking...

hmd6pZV.jpg

i just bought 10 more at midtown.. still at least 25 left, for now lolhttp://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Deadpools+Secret+Secret+W_1436710

1:50 Liefeld Color Variant.

1:100 Liefeld Sketch Variant.

Make sure you guys get your stores to pre-order enough copies on Initial Orders otherwise you will have to dig for these elsewhere.

i guess im gonna have to order 80 more cover a's lmao

1:50 Liefeld Color Variant.

1:100 Liefeld Sketch Variant.

Make sure you guys get your stores to pre-order enough copies on Initial Orders otherwise you will have to dig for these elsewhere.

i also seen a 1:10 so i guess there's 5 covers for this book