• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool Back In Black - Coming In October

107 posts in this topic

Hopefully this series takes off and the value on Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #3 does, too. I stocked up on a few copies when I initially read he would be wearing the symbiote suit and was the source of it's insanity.

STK677202.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

You'll be waiting awhile. :roflmao:

Different characters...and books.

Check again, ace :gossip: :

The Venom Symbiote bonds with Deadpool, giving him new powers and a stylish monochromatic look, in Deadpool: Back in Black #1 by Cullen Bunn and Salva Espin, the team behind Deadpool and the Mercs for Money. The comic follows directly on Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars, also written by Bunn, which shows the Merc with a Mouth briefly wearing the Symbiote on the original Battleword, before Spider-Man ever did.

Back in Black is also a flashback, set after Spider-Man first rejected the symbiotic alien costume. Since the preview is unlettered, we don’t know much else, except that Machine Man is involved somehow, and also some pretty dangerous looking aliens, who I assume have come to Earth looking for the symbiote. Or maybe they’re looking for Deadpool. Either way, they’re bound to run into him, and into trouble.

Read More: Preview: Deadpool Gets Venomous In 'Deadpool: Back In Black' | http://comicsalliance.com/deadpool-back-in-black-preview/?trackback=tsmclip

Thanks for that. I was going post that and another article but just to lazy. Can be bothered to justify everything when all people have to do is read the articles or interviews.

Hopefully this series takes off and the value on Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #3 does, too. I stocked up on a few copies when I initially read he would be wearing the symbiote suit and was the source of it's insanity.

STK677202.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

You'll be waiting awhile. :roflmao:

Different characters...and books.

Check again, ace :gossip: :

The Venom Symbiote bonds with Deadpool, giving him new powers and a stylish monochromatic look, in Deadpool: Back in Black #1 by Cullen Bunn and Salva Espin, the team behind Deadpool and the Mercs for Money. The comic follows directly on Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars, also written by Bunn, which shows the Merc with a Mouth briefly wearing the Symbiote on the original Battleword, before Spider-Man ever did.

Back in Black is also a flashback, set after Spider-Man first rejected the symbiotic alien costume. Since the preview is unlettered, we don’t know much else, except that Machine Man is involved somehow, and also some pretty dangerous looking aliens, who I assume have come to Earth looking for the symbiote. Or maybe they’re looking for Deadpool. Either way, they’re bound to run into him, and into trouble.

Read More: Preview: Deadpool Gets Venomous In 'Deadpool: Back In Black' | http://comicsalliance.com/deadpool-back-in-black-preview/?trackback=tsmclip

Thanks for that. I was going post that and another article but just to lazy. Can be bothered to justify everything when all people have to do is read the articles or interviews.

(thumbs u

Now it is the responsibility of the community to figure out what cgc needs to put on the label for Deadpool Secret Secret Wars #3. I have already given some examples earlier in this thread.

Nothing to put on it. No 1st appearances and it's a retcon origin.

They should just have a 12 issue mini series where the Symbiote possesses every major Marvel character ever created and they could put out 20 variant covers for each issue.

The House of Ideas...

Like a Venomized Squirrel Girl? Oh lord ...

Check:

b881be6e-ce55-49df-ab1a-992b702c73b5_zpszlqrxaz8.jpg

I'm not a fan of store variants in general, I haven't ordered any for years.

But I had to get a set of that Kirkham cover. Too epic to pass up. That's a display piece if I've ever seen one.

Same here. Haven't ordered any store variants in a while, but this one is just too badass!

Pre-sales didnt even wait till the books sold out to start selling sets.

It's looking like KRS could be sold out by the end of the weekend. I just checked and he's down to less than 300 left of the sketch (out of 1500) and under 922 and dropping fast of the colour (out of 3000). Some of the flippers are putting up the combo pack on ebay for the same price it costs to get them individually from the KRS site..