• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moved to FeeBay: Avengers 1 CGC 1.8 SS Stan Lee & Silver Surfer 4 CGC 9.4

18 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Up for sale today is the iconic cover SS #4 in a beautiful CGC 9.4 "old blue" slab.

Quick rules:

-Shipping is US only, but it's FREE.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal. Payment can be delayed until 1 Aug on a case by case basis.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" / :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on CGC graded books.

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and good kudos.

*Pics of the item are for the exact item you will receive*

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.4, asking $moved. All reasonable offers considered (to include trades).

Basic homework: 90 day GPA is $1566, last sale was in June for $1750. There are no 9.4's on eBay for sale. I purchased this from Filter81 for a cash/trade option during his killer pre-SDCC thread, but was recently able to upgrade.

OkuGX8Xh.jpg

GKSRATMh.jpg

9NOHbPhh.jpg

WCE34wdh.jpg

Thanks! I worked out a deal for that 9.6 with a cosmetically cracked case that was hanging on eB@y. I'm heading to the Baltimore con this year so I'll just walk it through there and get the "new new" case on it.

I'll add this one to the thread also...is this Moon Knight fella popular right now? I can't tell...

Werewolf by Night #32 CGC 7.0, asking SOLD. This copy was purchased from the original owner and is unpressed. Awesome copy of the first Moon Knight for a 7.0. I have an 8.0, but would love to work this into a trade for a higher grade copy if possible. Cash works too!

0J0gDEbh.jpg

snrKV0th.jpg

uhi0ev7h.jpg

Price adjustments below. If you find a better price on any of these books I'll be shocked (and adjust the $ accordingly)! These are valid until Monday night, 1 Aug. Then the thread is moved.

Surfer 4 CGC 9.4: $1475

WWBN 32 CGC 7.0: $649

WWBN 32 CGC 8.0: $749

Avengers 1 CGC SS 1.8: $1199

or take the lot for 4k.

If you take the lot I'll throw this guy in for free. WWBN #33, 7.0-8.0+ Range (to go with his brothers above)

IIs4w0Xh.jpg

Prices are pretty firm but shipping is included. Payment on 1 Aug is all good. Trades welcome.

:takeit:

Price adjustments below. If you find a better price on any of these books I'll be shocked (and adjust the $ accordingly)! These are valid until Monday night, 1 Aug. Then the thread is moved.

Surfer 4 CGC 9.4: $1475

Avengers 1 CGC SS 1.8: $1199

or take the lot for 4k.

If you take the lot I'll throw this guy in for free. WWBN #33, 7.0-8.0+ Range (to go with his brothers above)

IIs4w0Xh.jpg

Prices are pretty firm but shipping is included. Payment on 1 Aug is all good. Trades welcome.

:takeit:

^^