• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Lady Death Dark Millennium #1 EBAS w/ Real Swarovski Crystals

52 posts in this topic

Put it up for $1,000,000 and see what offers come in?

:shrug:

It's up for $500 (shrug)

And previously listed at $700 where it died a lonely death.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Death-Dark-Millennium-1-Chrome-w-Real-Swarovski-Crystals-NM-MT-/222181241175?hash=item33bb08b157:g:eDwAAOSwMNxXbIP~

Put it back at $1,000,000

Maybe, if Stan Lee drew a cockroach on it.

Lady%20Death_zps2pzpgj2c.jpg

Maybe, if Stan Lee drew a cockroach on it.

Lady%20Death_zps2pzpgj2c.jpg

Because Lady Death is quite a gothic character, for me the addition of a big, jet-black, shadowy spider-roach actually improves the cover significantly, helped by the arachnid's excellent corner positioning.

I'm impressed.

Listing pulled.

That's what most collectors were using the listing for....

Listing pulled. Apparently, we aren't the easy marks that we appear...

The listing is still there. :gossip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Death-Dark-Millennium-1-Chrome-w-Real-Swarovski-Crystals-NM-MT-/222196956249?hash=item33bbf87c59:g:eDwAAOSwMNxXbIP~&rmvSB=true

Sorry, I probably checked it while it was being edited. It's still not at $150, though... (shrug)

He did this only because CGC will not grade Metal covers especially ones with Swarovski Crystals.

I wonder if the crystals would prevent newton rings

hm

I believe that's on the list of the crystals powers.

1) Channeling the spirits of dead relatives

2) Preventing Newton Rings

3) Making a Comic Character's Bewbees even more festive.

He did this only because CGC will not grade Metal covers especially ones with Swarovski Crystals.

hm

It's the opposite; amplifying an already problematic refractive effect so that the room you’re in becomes filled with vivid rainbows. I believe it gets quite trippy.

hm

It's the opposite; amplifying an already problematic refractive effect so that the room you’re in becomes filled with vivid rainbows. I believe it gets quite trippy.

2bba8a5f-6008-4cd4-abfd-76a40850c2dc.gif

hm

HdW2GW8.gif

hm

HdW2GW8.gif

Yours is far classier

Listing pulled. Apparently, we aren't the easy marks that we appear...

The listing is still there. :gossip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Death-Dark-Millennium-1-Chrome-w-Real-Swarovski-Crystals-NM-MT-/222196956249?hash=item33bbf87c59:g:eDwAAOSwMNxXbIP~&rmvSB=true

Sorry, I probably checked it while it was being edited. It's still not at $150, though... (shrug)

hm

HdW2GW8.gif

Yours is far classier

All rainbows are good. :banana:

What the hell are Swarovski crystals...?

Kind of like beanie babies for the Hamilton collector plate of Thomas Kinkade paintings crowd.