• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you currently have at cgc which your most excited about..

36 posts in this topic

It's not at CGC yet cause I'm waiting to grade onsite at WW Philly, but this is the book that has the most promise for me. It's an easn NM+

asm45.jpg

It's not at CGC yet cause I'm waiting to grade onsite at WW Philly, but this is the book that has the most promise for me. It's an easn NM+

asm45.jpg

I'd have to disagree. Corners look too rounded to be considered "NM+." I'd say maybe 9.0 tops. IMHO.

asm45.jpg

I'd have to disagree. Corners look too rounded to be considered "NM+." I'd say maybe 9.0 tops. IMHO.

Only the upper right corner looks to have any real rounding....I'd say a solid 9.2, with a shot at 9.4.

asm45.jpg

We are not doing on-site grading EXCEPT moderns during WW Philly.

Nope. I'm a conservative grader. The corners aren't rounded at all. In the scan they appear rounded because of the overflash hanging down a bit. I'll bet the farm that this book is a 9.6. tongue.gif

hm I'd say the lower right has some minor rounding as well. That's why I said 9.0. Probably an easy 9.2.

just bustin' your balls here, but how did you go from "maybe a 9.0 TOPS" to "probably an easy 9.2"???????? poke2.gif

the first statement suggests that the book is most likely in the 8.0-8.5 range and the second suggests at least a 9.2 or better.............

i'm thinking 9.2 - 9.4................ devil.gif

Nope. I'm a conservative grader. The corners aren't rounded at all. In the scan they appear rounded because of the overflash hanging down a bit. I'll bet the farm that this book is a 9.6.

I'll bet that you don't actually own a farm.

PS - Nothing that I can see in the scan disqualifies it from being NM+.

hm I'd say the lower right has some minor rounding as well. That's why I said 9.0. Probably an easy 9.2.

just bustin' your balls here, but how did you go from "maybe a 9.0 TOPS" to "probably an easy 9.2"???????? poke2.gif

the first statement suggests that the book is most likely in the 8.0-8.5 range and the second suggests at least a 9.2 or better.............

i'm thinking 9.2 - 9.4................ devil.gif

Because I also thought initially that the upper left corner was rounded quite a bit too, but then realized later that it just appears that way. So 9.2. makepoint.gif

Nope. I'm a conservative grader. The corners aren't rounded at all. In the scan they appear rounded because of the overflash hanging down a bit. I'll bet the farm that this book is a 9.6.

I'll bet that you don't actually own a farm.

PS - Nothing that I can see in the scan disqualifies it from being NM+.

barn.jpg

and it's all yours if my ASM comes back a 9.4 grin.gif