• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A sincere apology to any member (s) I may have insulted in the past!!

124 posts in this topic

Apology thread, ? Then name change ?

Yet another train wreck :banana:

Simply got tired of my older username nothing more than that. Some times change fells good.

Some times it feels good too

??? SupergirlDC1959

I would have thought AF15orBust

Didn't you hear, he invested in an Action 252 then vaulted it for at least 20-25 years.

:gossip: she's appearing in the new Avengers too... or something like that ???:insane:

I'm still trying to make sens of my fellings for this thread

It helps to tauk it out.

The speling in here is atrotious. I blame modern comics.

As an aside, I'm often amazed that some of the non-U.S. boardies can spell english better than native U.S. boardies. lol

I'm still trying to make sens of my fellings for this thread

It helps to tauk it out.

The speling in here is atrotious. I blame modern comics.

As an aside, I'm often amazed that some of the non-U.S. boardies can spell english English better than native U.S. boardies. lol

lol

??? SupergirlDC1959

I would have thought AF15orBust

Didn't you hear, he invested in an Action 252 then vaulted it for at least 20-25 years.

:gossip: she's appearing in the new Avengers too... or something like that ???:insane:

Snap I thought she was going to be a in x-rated movie featuring the invisible women and the Hulk and Mister Fantastic (we where going to find out if he can enlarge every part of his body)...lol!!! What a disappointment now I am going to have to invest in another comic and hopefully that super hero will join the Avengers hahaha......maybe the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....Turtles in a nut shell Turtle power. Now I am going to have to buy me some shares of pizza joints ahhh the horror back to the old drawing board lol!!