• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.5 MY BLEEP!

32 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh.....

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Maybe they rated the story?

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Seriously, I can see someone maybe getting #1 graded, but #3? And then it comes back 8.5? Oooooouchhh!

Isn't there a service that you can subscribe to that sends you guaranteed CGC 9.8s each month? The name escapes me, but seems I would go that route rather than take the chance and have this happen... confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seriously, I can see someone maybe getting #1 graded, but #3? And then it comes back 8.5? Oooooouchhh!

Isn't there a service that you can subscribe to that sends you guaranteed CGC 9.8s each month? The name escapes me, but seems I would go that route rather than take the chance and have this happen... confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ColossusComics.com. You can subscribe to a comic for a year and get a 9.8 CGC copy each month.

Does the "3" mean issue 3? Or it was written for 3 year olds? 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Does the "3" mean issue 3? Or it was written for 3 year olds? 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

sign-funnypost.gifHe who laughs first laughs last.........PRESTO

untitled.bmp.jpg ........ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Getting ready for Spidey3? poke2.gif

HAHA 27_laughing.gif that must be the reason anyone has a graded copy of that book. Too bad it's not an actual first appearance. I guess it is in the Marvel Age U. I'd rather have a 9.8 or 10.0 of Ulimate SM #33.