• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.5 MY BLEEP!

32 posts in this topic

They are fake!

The "10" was first a 100 (10.0?). mad.gif

Check the marketplace thread. gossip.gif

Good catch...I was thinking the same thing as I scrolling down as the grade numbers were all different sizes...

Jim

Oh,hell just tryin to have a little fun wink.gif Givin everyone some idea of how simple it would be to to change the grade. After reading about how that one guy put a 9.4 on that ASM # 1 that was actually a VG copy I had to try it.....no hard feelings I hope flowerred.gif OBTW Hobgoblin thanks for the contribution to my little experiment.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Now which one is real??? popcorn.gif

Oh,hell just tryin to have a little fun wink.gif Givin everyone some idea of how simple it would be to to change the grade. After reading about how that one guy put a 9.4 on that ASM # 1 that was actually a VG copy I had to try it.....no hard feelings I hope flowerred.gif OBTW Hobgoblin thanks for the contribution to my little experiment.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Now which one is real??? popcorn.gif

The 10 Gem Mint is the real one.