• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art Preservation

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the boards. I saw some references recommending preserving the original art in mylar. Can anyone suggest who they buy mylar that big from? I have checked with some of the major companies and can't find any that big for sale.

Thanks!

they are easy enough to find. E-Gerber offers the best prices, but you have to actually call them to order, you can't order online.

Malvin

I looked at E Gerber's website and they didn't have any mylars for original art sizes. The largest was for something like Life Magazine. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place and they do have them, but I didn't see them.

they are easy enough to find. E-Gerber offers the best prices, but you have to actually call them to order, you can't order online.

Malvin

I looked at E Gerber's website and they didn't have any mylars for original art sizes. The largest was for something like Life Magazine. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place and they do have them, but I didn't see them.

You can custom order the size you want when you call.