• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with price on a comic lot ( amazing spiderman )

17 posts in this topic

I have the chance to buy an Amazing Spiderman lot, what would be a fair price?

The issues are:

99,103,139,150,158,168,169,172,173,174,175,188,191,193, complete 196-224, complete 226-300. All issues are great I would say from 224 - 300 are nmt, one owner and each issues have been read only once. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ya a fairly complete unbroken run will net you more than $200 especially if the Keys are there 200 238 300. You could get $200 alone for those 3 books, well if they were slabbed, probably more. It all depends, still I'd say $200 is a little Harsh Jim confused-smiley-013.gif

Ya a fairly complete unbroken run will net you more than $200 especially if the Keys are there 200 238 300. You could get $200 alone for those 3 books, well if they were slabbed, probably more. It all depends, still I'd say $200 is a little Harsh Jim confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe I'm just spoiled as I've gotten everything on the list other than the "keys" and #99/#103 for less than a buck apiece. And I'd have to know what the condition was of the latter two. I assumed they weren't NM. That leaves the keys and I allotted around $100 raw for them...maybe more if they were indeed NM... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

They'd have to be really sweet to be worh $300 when all bought together.With the exception of about 6 books,the rest should run you a buck or less when bought in bulk like you are.#150 has really cooled of.#252 is no big deal,as is #200.

Of course,we have not seen the bookas. If they are true NM+s or better,.........

I think $200-225 is probably top of the market for those books. Essentially 200-300 can be bought (with the exception of 238 and 300) for a buck or two on the open market.

I wish I could find that stuff for a buck a piece.

If anyone has NM+ copies of non-keys 200-310, I'll give them $3 each for the ones I need, maybe even $4 if they are real nice!

I picked up some and have them in my ebay store, not NM's, but they don't get very much play, although I just sold a couple, I thought I priced them well, offered returns and was surprised they didn't all sell quickly.

They'd have to be really sweet to be worh $300 when all bought together.With the exception of about 6 books,the rest should run you a buck or less when bought in bulk like you are.#150 has really cooled of.#252 is no big deal,as is #200.

Of course,we have not seen the bookas. If they are true NM+s or better,.........

I personally think $300 would be fair. You would be getting them all in one transaction. Any shipping charges involved?

I wish I could find that stuff for a buck a piece.

If anyone has NM+ copies of non-keys 200-310, I'll give them $3 each for the ones I need, maybe even $4 if they are real nice!

OK. Send me a list!

Soon as I wrap up flipping through Darth's nice stuff, I will toss a list your way =) Keep in mind that its truly 9.4/9.6 books I'm looking for. I have em all, I'm just in the process of improving. I want copies I can lock away so in 30 years I have truly pristine pieces of worthless paper.

foreheadslap.gif Canadian Money and no shipping, that makes it a lot better. I mean Canadian money used to be Funny money till the US started globe trotting in earnest as big brother. IF the books are for your collection, if you plan on trying to sell them off in smaller lots I do notthink the effort is justified by the reward......