• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN 10, GGA, ROMANCE etc...

128 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

My feedback on the Boards :hi:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8585575&Searchpage=2&Main=377897&Words=Roger66&topic=0&Search=true#Post8585575

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback. :juggle:

[font:Book Antiqua]Asking Price on this Timely is $125.00[/font] <3

Gay Comics #35 (Timely, 1948)

Condition: VG-/VG with supple cream to off-white pages

Nellie the Nurse appearance.

Notes: Solid, supple, glossy and tight. Would grade higher 'but for' small pieces missing from FC lower right corner as well as both bottom corners of the BC.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

:takeit: @10% Off plus FS!!

OK.. not a golden ager.. but still nice... :flamed:REMOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM

Asking Price is $---- and includes Priority Shipping within CONUS only. <3

NICK FURY, AGENT OF SHIELD # 1

Publisher: Marvel 1968

Condition: CGC 9.4 NM

Page Quality: Off-White to White pages

Classic Jim Steranko cover

clean case

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Asking Price: $------- includes Free Priority shipping within CONUS only. :hi:NO LONGER FOR SALE

DC - 1966

ACTION COMICS # 340

Condition: CGC 9.4 Near Mint

Page Quality: White interior pages

Note: First Appearance of Parasite. :slapfight:

Seller's Grading Notes: A sharp and glossy Key 1966 DC with perfect page quality. Clean minty case. Pressing history unknown.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

PRICE: $25.00 with Free Shipping within CONUS. <3

MY ROMANTIC ADVENTURES # 54 <3

ACG 1955

Condition: VERY GOOD

Fairly supple Off-White to White interior pages.

GRADING COMMENTS: This is a tight-by-the-staples, glossy, sharp-looking and supple comic. 2 tight and clean staples on the outside with a tight centerfold on the inside. Bottom right cover corner is missing along with a similar chip out on the 1st interior page corner. A light fading foxing strip is on the right side edge of the front cover along with a bend and fold on the top right front cover corner. Small stain on the front cover too. The back cover shows nicely despite obvious fading spots and stains that appear intermittently on some interior pages. There is some red foxing manufacture bleed-through on the interior sides of both covers.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration of any kind.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

:takeit: