• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting Signature Series done at a local signing?

9 posts in this topic

Just as the title says, how can you get this done. My local comic store is getting a big name to come in and do a signing in about 2 weeks. I have a stack of comics I could potentially have him sign, and if possible get SS grading done. The LCS owner is a CGC member (or at least has been in the past), but this is a local event not something where CGC is likely to be.

hopefully there's a facilitator in your area who is available, and you can pay them to come to the LCS (or guarantee enough CGC SS submissions). That's probably the most expedient way.

Just toss up a bounty.

hopefully there's a facilitator in your area who is available, and you can pay them to come to the LCS (or guarantee enough CGC SS submissions). That's probably the most expedient way.

Just toss up a bounty.

I could run it by the owner also. Seems like something he may be willing to set up.

I don't think you'll get the answers you need by being so vague.

Location?

Signer?

Number of books?

Providing this information will help a lot.

I don't think you'll get the answers you need by being so vague.

Location?

Signer?

Number of books?

Providing this information will help a lot.

Miltown, NJ

Scott Snyder

5 to 10 books for myself. Would not be surprised if more people wanted a witness.