• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #59 - What Do You Think?

13 posts in this topic

I haven't posted any of these in awhile so I'm going to post a couple to keep me honest...

Green Lantern #59 - Some slight wear on spine and top edge. Nothing of note on back...

gl59.jpg

Jim

I agree as well...in fact you may have been generous... smirk.gif

Bought as a "HIGH GRADE" VF/NM from a Forum member awhile back. Never really took a good look at it before this morning... frustrated.gif

Jim

Bought as a "HIGH GRADE" VF/NM from a Forum member awhile back. Never really took a good look at it before this morning... frustrated.gif

Jim

crazy.giffrown.gif

I'm not sure if there is too much spine wear for a full VF or not.

But it's close. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree.

I agree with FFB and A (for once) poke2.gif

hail.gif

Jim

And that would be . . . ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

A Forum member. Not sure calling him out a year after buying the comic is appropriate because I didn't check it close enough when it arrived...

Jim

Jim

A Forum member. Not sure calling him out a year after buying the comic is appropriate because I didn't check it close enough when it arrived...

Jim

good point, and i think the right choice..........a very nice looking book which upon closer scrutiny, isn't quite what it was touted as.

i might contact them anyway and ask what they think of it now, based on their further learning experience from these boards.

but, a year later seems too long to complain about the grade. now, if said book were found to be restored, i'd definitely contact him about it.................