• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED Junk Sale Again! Amaze your friends 3 for $25!

43 posts in this topic

Amaze your Friends!, Blow away your Neighbors! or Fool your fellow Boardies!

Found these in a junk box yesterday. These are original Dyna Pubs, Buyer's Guide Golden Age reprint books as well as a few other vintage stray publishers. These are not for Mr. Bedrock, G.A.Tor or jbcomicbox. These are for the "little folks" who would love to read some classics in the bathtub. I bought them when they came out around 1974. They are excellent condition and in original vintage bags. Great reading or use the covers for repro covers for your coverless copies like I have done from time to time.

WERE $15.00 each. Formerly $10.00 each! NOW 3 for $25.00

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $4.50 each for comics, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years.

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go...