• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All books sold, thread closed

37 posts in this topic

I have some very nice Pre-Code Horror Books for sale.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please, unless we come to some other agreement. Payment by check or MO, take 5% off.

Shipping is included in the US. Out of the US, I'll prorate it, but please PM me first for a quote. I can send them 1st Class, but it's still more expensive than in the U.S.

First posted wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days.If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

Now on to the books.

SW3qoD.jpg

QXuSAU.jpg

Fantastic Worlds 5 (the first issue) River City Pedigree Pages are cream to off white.There's a small dust shadow at the top of the back cover. Alex Toth, Murphy Anderson and George Roussos art. Book is VF/NM OSPG price for 8.5 is 361.00 My price is 350.00

UdSxSq.jpg

BcYaav.jpg

Z0MVRq.jpg

Tales of Horror 5 Bethlehem Pedigree. Pages are cream to off white. As you can see in the scan, there's a small piece on the back cover hanging on for dear life. There's a tiny loss of color on the top of the front cover. There is a crease on the back cover that is not breaking color. 6.0 OSPG for 6.0 is 78.00. My price is 75.00 :news: SOLD :news:

UdSxSq.jpg

BcYaav.jpg

Z0MVRq.jpg

Tales of Horror 5 Bethlehem Pedigree. Pages are cream to off white. As you can see in the scan, there's a small piece on the back cover hanging on for dear life. There's a tiny loss of color on the top of the front cover. There is a crease on the back cover that is not breaking color. 6.0 OSPG for 6.0 is 78.00. My price is 75.00

:takeit:

UdSxSq.jpg

BcYaav.jpg

Z0MVRq.jpg

Tales of Horror 5 Bethlehem Pedigree. Pages are cream to off white. As you can see in the scan, there's a small piece on the back cover hanging on for dear life. There's a tiny loss of color on the top of the front cover. There is a crease on the back cover that is not breaking color. 6.0 OSPG for 6.0 is 78.00. My price is 75.00

^^

tpOQsd.jpg

D1zGe5.jpg

Hand of Fate 17 Spokane Copy. Beautiful comic. Main flaw is some creases on the back cover. Pages are white. VF+ 300.00 :news: SOLD :news:

EKbDjZ.jpg

BgcZqT.jpg

Haunt of Fear 10 Northford Pedigree. Very nice book with cream to off white pages. Lovely colors, dust shadow on the back cover that is much less prominent in hand. I purchased this as a 9.4; I'll say 9.2, because high grade books like this can be so subjective. OSPG 2016 for 9.2 is 950.00. My price: 900.00 :news: SOLD :news:

Web of Mystery 19 Northford Pedigree.Scarce. Cream to off white, a tiny piece out of the top front cover, a small piece out of the left back cover corner. VF- 125.00 :news: SOLD :news:

nQKoxL.jpg

twGSpt.jpg

Web of Mystery 18 Northford Pedigree.Scarce. Cream to off white, a tiny piece out of the top front cover, a small piece out of the left back cover corner. VF- 125.00

nQKoxL.jpg

twGSpt.jpg

^^

tpOQsd.jpg

D1zGe5.jpg

Hand of Fate 17 Spokane Copy. Beautiful comic. Main flaw is some creases on the back cover. Pages are white. VF+ 300.00

^^

UdSxSq.jpg

BcYaav.jpg

Z0MVRq.jpg

:censored: