• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyx 3 help!!!!! Qualified label

9 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I just got the worst book back from cgc today. I got an nyx 3 9.4 qualified green label incomplete. Label stated 5th and 6th wrap missing, affects story incomplete. Can you please post a pic of your centerfold and count pages to center not including covers. Mine has 8 on each side not including cover. I am at a loss.

Thanks all

Keith

Hello all.

I just got the worst book back from cgc today. I got an nyx 3 9.4 qualified green label incomplete. Label stated 5th and 6th wrap missing, affects story incomplete. Can you please post a pic of your centerfold and count pages to center not including covers. Mine has 8 on each side not including cover. I am at a loss.

Thanks all

Keith

just crack it and read the story. Or read it online and match the pages. see if it makes sense. CGC won't mess up on 2 wraps of a key book.

Hello all.

Thanks all

Keith

just crack it and read the story. Or read it online and match the pages. see if it makes sense. CGC won't mess up on 2 wraps of a key book.

"Read the story"?!?! Nobody reads comics anymore. We just buy them to send them off to be preserved forever and ever. :ohnoez:

No I didn't, it never dawned on me to check a modern for page count. But if I did do that, I wouldn't have thought twice since its 8 pages per side. Thought that was standard . according to mycomicshop info, it says 32 pages. Which would match mine. The story makes sense. I am hoping someone has one around to verify theirs. I have the must have, which I am looking for now. But it my be in my storage. I have to dig to the bottom of my closet now.

Just found my must have. Confirmed pages missing. 4 story pages. They were side bar stories. That's why when I read book over it still flowed. I have no idea how or why those pages were missing. They weren't even centerfold page. It was literally in middle of book. Thanks for the input all.

That's a biotch. :pullhair: