• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spare Some Info, Brother? Help on a spot illo.

10 posts in this topic

Hoped someone could give me a hand with IDing this drawing I picked up recently in a lot of comics and books- I thought it was funny, so I got the guy to throw it in:

stoned_01.jpg

Unsigned. Undated. Shows corrections and obviously has been prepped to shoot. Smacks of Mad to me. Anyone have any ideas?

Hoped someone could give me a hand with IDing this drawing I picked up recently in a lot of comics and books- I thought it was funny, so I got the guy to throw it in:

stoned_01.jpg

Unsigned. Undated. Shows corrections and obviously has been prepped to shoot. Smacks of Mad to me. Anyone have any ideas?

Portrait of Steve Borock as a young man.

I am almost certain that is the work of Rick Meyerowitz. Illustrator. Contributor to National Lampoon, Mad magazine and a ton of other publications.

I am almost certain that is the work of Rick Meyerowitz. Illustrator. Contributor to National Lampoon, Mad magazine and a ton of other publications.

Ohhhhh man. When I saw that Red Hook made the next post, I was getting all excited to see what masterpiece he had created with that drawing. Now I'm disappointed. frown.gif

Hmmm.. well actually Rick M. is a great illustrator. His stuff can be pretty hysterical. I wouldn't mess with his work.

I think.

Isn't that deathlok at WWLA?

I suppose I should add a " stooges.gif" confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, now you're just appearing desperate to get at me. You are starting to sound as pathetic as Dicey.

Besides in WWLA I wasn't sitting down.