• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Select #3 SOLD

20 posts in this topic

Ok this is a recent purchase from Brian Peats at the San Diego Con [via proxy]. As my Canadian collection is growing daily [over 100 issues in the past few months] I'm going to throw this one up for sale to help fund additional books. I will ship this via Canada Post express with tracking and insurance. UK buyers are welcome but we will have to figure out the shipping. Brian had this as a 2.5, pages are supple and the book is complete. Obvious tape on the TLHC, why it was put there I will never know, but this is a nice low grade copy.

No returns, but if there is an issue just drop me a PM, Paypal please. Asking $1,200 shipped in North America which is basically my cost.

AllSeclect3a1_zps2i88g6pp.jpg

Very nice and very hard to find book! :cloud9:

Saw the book in SDCC and it presents much better than grade.

Perhaps one of Schomburg's best small Timely covers, I never really paid much attention to it previously because I hadn't seen one in person before.

Ok this is a recent purchase from Brian Peats at the San Diego Con [via proxy]. As my Canadian collection is growing daily [over 100 issues in the past few months] I'm going to throw this one up for sale to help fund additional books. I will ship this via Canada Post express with tracking and insurance. UK buyers are welcome but we will have to figure out the shipping. Brian had this as a 2.5, pages are supple and the book is complete. Obvious tape on the TLHC, why it was put there I will never know, but this is a nice low grade copy.

No returns, but if there is an issue just drop me a PM, Paypal please. Asking $1,200 shipped in North America which is basically my cost.

AllSeclect3a1_zps2i88g6pp.jpg

nice pic ;). I believe Brian had it graded at a vg actually. The tape upper spine was really the only issue. Paper is really nice.