• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRANGE TALES #110 SS CGC 3.0 SIGNED BY LEE

29 posts in this topic

(First Appearance of Dr. Strange) Dr. Strange Movie coming in November!!

Signed by Stan Lee

Paypal or Western Union: $1850.00 USD

↑↑↑ Growing value book ↑↑↑

ST110%20front_zps9wrfqtl4.jpg

*First or agreement (via PM or in the thread) takes the book.

Free Shipping

Additional for International.

No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Hi there. Just a quick note for you. Below your first post, is a link to the marketplace posting guidelines.

Guideline #2 states:

No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.

--so, next time you have a few things for sale, put them all into the same sales thread.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi there. Just a quick note for you. Below your first post, is a link to the marketplace posting guidelines.

Guideline #2 states:

No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.

--so, next time you have a few things for sale, put them all into the same sales thread.

Thanks,

Andy

Oh yes definitely! I learned that from the other listing. I will do that moving forward.