• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say it aint so...

51 posts in this topic

I thought they tended to leave us alone here in Gold. That's too bad

Gold is a lovely, fluffy place, like a beautiful meadow with a blue water stream, where the lambs and rabbits gambol gaily. All the same it's owned by a burly Farmer who don't like people dumping in his stream.

I thought they tended to leave us alone here in Gold. That's too bad

Gold is a lovely, fluffy place, like a beautiful meadow with a blue water stream, where the lambs and rabbits gambol gaily. All the same it's owned by a burly Farmer who don't like people (p) issing in his stream.

Actually Dena posted a full explanation and I can’t criticize the moderators, in this case.

All the same it's owned by a burly Farmer who don't like people (p) issing in his stream.

You DO know you can also receive a strike for masking ?

I did not. Thanks for the heads up. I will amend the post.

All the same it's owned by a burly Farmer who don't like people (p) issing in his stream.

"While masking of profanity isn't strictly allowed, getting meticulous about removing all of it is probably a little restrictive and definitely very time consuming. We're aiming for more like PG-13 rather than G."

"While masking of profanity isn't strictly allowed, getting meticulous about removing all of it is probably a little restrictive and definitely very time consuming. We're aiming for more like PG-13 rather than G."

They gave me a pm for useing :censored: in one of my posts.

I received a wrist slap of 2 days because I posted the Tec 27 9.6 in CG so it doesn't surprise me.

I got a week off for posting a picture of a creamy steamy pile of dog poo but in my defense, someone was looking for feedback on Showcase New England and I felt it truly represented my opinion on them.

I received a wrist slap of 2 days because I posted the Tec 27 9.6 in CG so it doesn't surprise me.

I got a week off for posting a picture of a creamy steamy pile of dog poo but in my defense, someone was looking for feedback on Showcase New England and I felt it truly represented my opinion on them.

I think you can actually work around this one as long as an animal is in view, owning up to the deed

While I understand CGC's stance hopefully he returns without incident. The few interactions I had with him were informative (for me at least).

He just needs to use a little bit of photoshopping skills to keep his sig line intact mostly with slight edits to please the hosts. Not something to difficult to do to satisfy both sides.

So how long does a strike ban last?