• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Say it aint so...

51 posts in this topic

What does a strike get you? A ban? Or is it just a warning and if you get three strikes yer out?

Take it from a pro, 4 strikes within a year = permaban. So don't do it lol

What does a strike get you? A ban? Or is it just a warning and if you get three strikes yer out?

Hey your on the list (tsk):o

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=31&page=1

That's what makes me a pro. And probably an undesirable character as well

Although I refer to myself as a precocious little scamp

Hey your on the list (tsk):o

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=31&page=1

That's what makes me a pro. And probably an undesirable character as well

Although I refer to myself as a precocious little scamp

:banana: :banana: :banana:

He gives his side of the issue on that "other" companies forum which he posts on as well.

I got his point but in the end if you are a guest in someone's house you follow their rules.

The issue isn't if you think they are right or wrong just that they have a right to hold you to those rules as long as you are a guest.

Reminds me of growing up when my mum banned one of my friends from the house for regularly refusing to remove his shoes before entering. I knew he was going to lose that battle before it ever began. lol