• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Wall Books

67 posts in this topic

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

Well post 'em there and get me inspired you big goofy Texan!

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

Patience young padowan. We are still driving. Back in Houston tonight. Scanning and posting tomorrow.

You don't have a scanner on that covered wagon???
The only thing smart around here is the phone. Definitely not the user.

Mlj books were in scarce supply at the show. I managed to buy 1, though I wish there had been many

You bought two. :makepoint:

true. But only one from show ;)

Ooooooooh!! Is GAtor tackling MLJs next?? Such a great publisher I would love to know details!! Watcha get? Watcha get?

Not that many pre-Robins offered at this Con. Even non Bats covers. I only see the Tec 31 ®.

I know Adam had on display a 31 1.0 and the Larson 35, which he had offered on the boards.

Harley had some sweet looking pre-Bats Tecs on his wall. He said they were new stock. Sorry I don't have photos.

Not that many pre-Robins offered at this Con. Even non Bats covers. I only see the Tec 31 ®.

I know Adam had on display a 31 1.0 and the Larson 35, which he had offered on the boards.

Harley had some sweet looking pre-Bats Tecs on his wall. He said they were new stock. Sorry I don't have photos.

How would I contact him ? Does he have a web site ?

Thanks.

Thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Harley-Yee-Comics/116959404990047

Thanks.

Thanks !

That'll be my first visit to facebook in over 4 months lol

Thanks.

Thanks !

You might be able to contact him through eBay, but not sure if you can contact sellers anymore

Thanks.

Thanks !

You might be able to contact him through eBay, but not sure if you can contact sellers anymore

Also, you might want to flip through the Overstreet Guide. I'm pretty sure he advertises there, and his contact info might be listed.

And that way you can keep your no-Facebook streak of 4 months alive!

Most from Worldwide, a few from Dave Kapelka...

chicagojunque.jpeg