• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Wall Books

67 posts in this topic

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

Well post 'em there and get me inspired you big goofy Texan!

Most from Worldwide, a few from Dave Kapelka...

chicagojunque.jpeg

Nice <3

Steve Ritter is always the dealer I hit first at a show. Always an amazing selection of cool stuff especially in his boxes.

Me too. I bought a stack of 40 or so goofy fun cheap books from Steve and Sharon this weekend. All stuff that would look perfectly in place in a Robot Man post.

chicagojunque.jpeg

Nice <3

Yep, that's a nice haul!

Speaking of Worldwide, I agree, Steve Ritter and his wife are both great. And among the many comics from Worldwide that were featured here in the photos, there was at least one missing: Fantastic Comics #4. Lower grade but still a beaut. Plus, not 1 but 2 Fletcher Hanks stories! :grin:

chicagojunque.jpeg

Nice <3

Yep, that's a nice haul!

Speaking of Worldwide, I agree, Steve Ritter and his wife are both great. And among the many comics from Worldwide that were featured here in the photos, there was at least one missing: Fantastic Comics #4. Lower grade but still a beaut. Plus, not 1 but 2 Fletcher Hanks stories! :grin:

They would be even greater if they'd answer an email once in a while :mad:

chicagojunque.jpeg

Nice <3

Yep, that's a nice haul!

They should get back to San Antonio later this week.

chicagojunque.jpeg

Nice <3

Yep, that's a nice haul!

They should get back to San Antonio later this week.

Cheers (thumbs u