• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoo artist recommendation

36 posts in this topic

I'm in the Atlanta area. Travel isn't out of the question though.

Todd Wilson in Murfreesboro, TN is a great tattoo artist. I just got one from him on Saturday, my second from him. He's also a comic fan and does comic tattoos. He's going to do a Silver Surfer and Galactus one for me.

.......39% of uk adults surveyed, regretted their tattoos.

61% enjoy theirs.

I have 12. There is one I "regret". I like the tattoo but I wish I had put somplece else bcause I'd like to have that space open for something different.

Sounds to me like there are a lot of people in the UK getting "drunk" tattoos.

I think my artist is awesome, but he's up in New Hampshire which wouldn't be practical for you.

Here's a piece he did for me this summer

unnamed-12_zpsfj8doclr.jpg

That's sick! How many hours to finish that one?

Thanks man......It took 55 hours.....About 11 sessions and we would get together every 2 or 3 weeks for six months.

If I knew it would hurt like it did, I probably wouldn't have started it in the first place lol

I think my artist is awesome, but he's up in New Hampshire which wouldn't be practical for you.

Here's a piece he did for me this summer

unnamed-12_zpsfj8doclr.jpg

That's sick! How many hours to finish that one?

Thanks man......It took 55 hours.....About 11 sessions and we would get together every 2 or 3 weeks for six months.

If I knew it would hurt like it did, I probably wouldn't have started it in the first place lol

Yeah, 55 hours is insane. I have gotten work that hurt like hell (up in armpit area, close to nipples) that made me hate that fact that, for 1 this was my idea and 2 I was paying this guy to torture me, lol.