• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Auction Watch Thread

40 posts in this topic

anything related to risky or suspicious auctions, post 'em here. Anything related to killer books that are HTF or in especially high grade that may be of interest...post 'em here.

Nuff said!

I'd like to place this seller to the watch list due to exposed undisclosed alteration of comics and selling them as unrestored.

That seller sells books way above their value. Not sure how he gets buyers for them. screwy.gif

jeebus christ, get a frigging room already. what is it with you two?

Don't be jealous, Sal. There is enough Greggy to go around for everybody. Just ask Goldust.

That seller sells books way above their value. Not sure how he gets buyers for them. screwy.gif

Don't be jealous, Sal. There is enough Greggy to go around for everybody. Just ask Goldust.
hi.gif

hi.gif
yay.gif

Are you high? Do you have Poor Pov on Ignore? I mean - man! Manster!

Poor Pov Gets NO Respect - and I even PMd Arch for the chance of tacking this topic. GRRR!

Oh Yeah! And you STOLE. BURGLED. ROBBED. ILLICITLY ACQUIRED. the whloe "AUCTION WATCH" from my post. I hate you. Come visit!

"infinite AUCTION WATCH thread" INDEED! Dang pilotemer! 893naughty-thumb.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

hi.gif
yay.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Oh Yeah! And you STOLE. BURGLED. ROBBED. ILLICITLY ACQUIRED. the whloe "AUCTION WATCH" from my post. I hate you. Come visit!

"infinite AUCTION WATCH thread" INDEED! Dang pilotemer! 893naughty-thumb.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Then should I 86 my plan to make an "Ultimate Auction Watch" thread?

(How about "Auction Watch Unlimited"?) insane.gif

Then should I 86 my plan to make an "Ultimate Auction Watch" thread?

(How about "Auction Watch Unlimited"?) insane.gif

Errrr - yeah - bt do not let that deter you from making a Hydrogen Bomb Auction Thread. Or even a Saints and Sinners Auction Watch Thread.

Or maybe a Colan and Blade Auction Watch Thread.

??? Who me??? Yeah you!!!

Rats! I surrender! crazy.gif