• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giants, Annuals and other Big Fatties!

120 posts in this topic

The king of the Dell Giants for a whopping fifty cents! I still remember the day in the mid-seventies I dropped a 20 spot for this guy at a New York convention. I thought about slabbing this baby but then when I opened it and looked at the splash page again I couldn't do it.

Dell put out some great Disney giants in the late forties and fifties. Must have been quite a treat for the quarter required for entry.

164095.jpg.9853f9d11abe8ae5460be1ee70393832.jpg

The king of the Dell Giants or a whopping fifty cents! I still remember the day in the mid-seventies I dropped a 20 spot for this guy at a New York convention. I thought about slabbing this baby but then when I opened it and looked at the splash page again I couldn't do it.

Dell put out some great Disney giants in the late forties and fifties. Must have been quite a treat for the quarter required for entry.

Great book!

8214240401_3fc49315f5_c.jpg

and I am a big fan of World's Finest...

So do Superman, Batman and Robin fight crime in those old World's Finest, or do they just frolic about, going skinny dipping, riding see-saws, having picnics and the like?

I don't remember...

29061545101_b9e5a5f799_b.jpg

Batman splash from WF 2.

From Dell...

BBV8_zpsce31d2d4.jpg

to Fox...

AoC_48.jpg

Maybe not far in the alphabet, but miles away from each other in content!

What are the interior stories? I have two copies and they are different but they both have the Phantom Lady issue. :headbang:

27847214551_accfa858cc_b.jpg