• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Don't Lurkers Become Active Board Members?

153 posts in this topic

Howzat?

I like it. Subdued, yet powerful........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah i tried to find one of a scotsman jumping across hardrians wall (the border) and slaying an englishman. Thought that might be a bit drastic. So i'll just attack them with my tartan-ess! yay.gif

cameron-erracht-anc-200.jpg

When i one day come to a forum meal at a con with you guys i promise i will walk in proudly with a kilt on smile.gif

sure to cause a mad rush amongst the men to avoid sitting directly across from ye, no doubt

cameron-erracht-anc-200.jpg

When i one day come to a forum meal at a con with you guys i promise i will walk in proudly with a kilt on smile.gif

sure to cause a mad rush amongst the men to avoid sitting directly across from ye, no doubt

And all the women will be flooding to my sides. A man in a kilt always gets the best ladies wink.gif Thats my one piece of advice for the year!

Maybe lurkers don't become members because they can't keep up with all the graemlins being used in place of actual verbal communication... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Maybe CGC can install a Graemlin only blocker. If a post only consists of graemlins, then you have the option of zapping it out. That way, everytime I read Greggy's actual comments, his post count would have increased by 200. smile.gif

Maybe lurkers don't become members because they can't keep up with all the graemlins being used in place of actual verbal communication... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Maybe CGC can install a Graemlin only blocker. If a post only consists of graemlins, then you have the option of zapping it out. That way, everytime I read Greggy's actual comments, his post count would have increased by 200. smile.gif

Wouldn't just banning Greggy be a lot easier....it's not like it would be the first time confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank god lurkers don't post - I couldn't check the boards fo a week due to work overload and return to find over 3000 new posts in General alone.

Maybe it's time for CGC to add a newbie forum so they can talk about Hulk #181 all they want. No members over a 1000 posts would be allowed.

Thank god lurkers don't post - I couldn't check the boards fo a week due to work overload and return to find over 3000 new posts in General alone.

Maybe it's time for CGC to add a newbie forum so they can talk about Hulk #181 all they want. No members over a 1000 posts would be allowed.

Says the man with 1037 posts. tongue.gif

Says the man with 1037 posts. tongue.gif

Yeah, I had to wait a week to make that comment. laugh.gif

Evening Goldie, just popped my head out to say I'm still lurkin! thumbsup2.gif

nobody leaves this place,,,, ever! Hammer is here somewhere 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hows the UK market?

hi.gif Hey Kev! Long time no see.

Evening Goldie, just popped my head out to say I'm still lurkin! thumbsup2.gif

nobody leaves this place,,,, ever! Hammer is here somewhere 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hows the UK market?

It's pretty decent at the moment - are you out of the loop re buying stuff?