• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians

10 posts in this topic

I hope they release a subtitled film rather than a dubbed one. :wishluck:

Language dubbed films look and sound cheesy to my ears, with the exception of Leone's spaghetti westerns.

I watched The Good, the Bad & the Ugly dubbed into French recently - it was bizarre.

I don't expect it to be good in any way but it sure will be interesting to watch how the Russians handle this and a peek behind the 'curtain', so to speak on how they interpret a Western concept.

A bear. lol Awesome. Just awesome. I'm looking forward to this.

I hope they release a subtitled film rather than a dubbed one. :wishluck:

Language dubbed films look and sound cheesy to my ears, with the exception of Leone's spaghetti westerns.

I watched The Good, the Bad & the Ugly dubbed into French recently - it was bizarre.

That would be strange.

Yeux d'Ange :D

I said this as well on a FB Comic group. But it was weird and awesome to watch Nightwatch and Daywatch the russian based kind of Vampire / superhero movies. I have faith this will be weird and fun. Russians have a unique lens that they see the world through.