• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCREAM COMICS #17 (1947)

12 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]In short

[/font]

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

:busy:

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger :hi:

My feedback on the Boards

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8585575&Searchpage=2&Main=377897&Words=Roger66&topic=0&Search=true#Post8585575

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback.

Asking Price: $250.00 <3

Scream Comics #17 (Humor Publications/Current Books, 1947)

Condition: VG MINUS at least. (great eye-appeal)

Black cover issue.

100% complete with no restoration.

Comments: A very hard to find comic and coveted by GGA collectors. Front cover looks higher grade but the corners all show wear with chips and the back cover bottom corners having issues with the left one having a chip out and the right one having chew that extends into three interior pages. Interior covers have some foxing and tanning that slightly shows on the bottom and side edges on the FC . Interior pages in general remain supple and off-white with little manufacturing tears on bottom edges. Tight staples throughout with the bottom exterior staple showing trace rust. A very solid copy. Look at the last photo and see bottom right corner of the 1st interior page - the corner is ripped off but does not touch any interior panel art (I have a pen pointing to it). There is a seamless 2/3 inch tear on the bottom edge FC towards the left - below the guys yellow shoes.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Asking Price: $100.00 <3

Strange Fantasy #13 (Farrell, 1954) <3

Grade: VG/FN

Bondage cover. Rulah (Kolah) story.

100% complete with no restoration.

Comments: Really one of the nicest copies I have seen for sale in awhile. Bright and glossy FC with supple light cream to off-white pages. "But for" the foxing on the back cover and interior sides of each cover I would grade higher. Dull yet tight exterior staples. Centerfold bottom staple while intact is partially missing a piece. Solid, supple and glossy FC.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Asking Price is $50.00 (:

Mysterious Adventures #5 (Story Comics, 1951) :o

Grade: Good Plus maybe tad higher

Comments: 100% complete with no restoration. Rusty staples detached from the FC but just attached to back cover. Nice bondage-skulls GGA cover with shrunken heads!

s-l1600.jpg