• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice about selling a comics lot...

21 posts in this topic

to everyone

i'm in the process of selling a big chunck of my AMS "doubles" coll.

the lot is composed of:

17 Fine+ to VF+ comics between n°130-196 (no semi-keys ex: 135, 136, 149, 194)

25 VF to NM comics between n°200-299 (no semi keys ex: 238,239,252)

n°300 in VF

+ 10 comics in NM (beyond n°301)

we agreed on 500$ for this. what do you think?!

regards

to everyone

i'm in the process of selling a big chunck of my AMS "doubles" coll.

the lot is composed of:

17 Fine+ to VF+ comics between n°130-196 (no semi-keys ex: 135, 136, 149, 194)

25 VF to NM comics between n°200-299 (no semi keys ex: 238,239,252)

n°300 in VF

+ 10 comics in NM (beyond n°301)

we agreed on 500$ for this. what do you think?!

regards

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Take it and run!

thanks for the kudos guys...i'm also adding a few extra (nice reading) modern comics to the lot since everything went fine.

i also thought to be a pretty good deal there.

i've only started selling my double coll. of comics early this year (i've stacked a few nice doubles during the last few years) and it really feels great to be able to buy great stuff only spending money that you've gained directly from comics.

and you end up meeting some nice people too.

it's my present/future goal, to try to spend $$$ only with what i've gathered with comics selling activity.

regards

ps- what about an USM n°15-41 for 350$?! laugh.gif

You have got to be kidding me? Why would someone spend $350 for 26 modern books. Are you just ripping this guy/girl/kid off?

if this adult person wasn't informed, hadn't access to some essential info./knwoledge (internet, ebay, etc...), wasn't aware of the guide price, etc... yes.

since it isn't the case i don't think so.

just happened to have a very nice lot for sell and a buyer eager looking for it (and confortable on paying the agreed price)...

regards

Not to mention, I wonder if he is just starting fires because you know, I know, everyone knows that he got a helluva high price. Why ask about it if you already know?

Bragging rights I guess

perhaps yes, but since it was my first "major bronze" sell (specially these were my first/original copies) of a much soughted title, i presented this topic...

if the seller didn't wanted these it would be fine by me (i would keep for a little longer my first copies), but since he was willing to pay the top price who am i to disagree...

regards

Please don't send me PMs about this topic or the reasons why you get everything dirt cheap, and then manage to sell it at record prices. If you want to ad something, put it in the thread.

You have got to be kidding me? Why would someone spend $350 for 26 modern books. Are you just ripping this guy/girl/kid off?

Once upon a time...when Pedro was still "Kermit" we had the same discussion....

bucks or buddies ?

Pedro = Kermit? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why isn't Kermit just Kermit? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

well, if you sold to a friend at that price, I'd hate to see what you'd charge a regular customer!

Very overpriced, and bordered on just ripping the guy off if he didn't know a lot about comics. Even if he did, then I suppose he's just stupid for paying it.