• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to the PGH Comicon???

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I will be there representing CGC along with Mark Haspel and Scott Talmadge. We will be accepting submissions only, and if you have any orders you need brought to the show I will need to know by Monday 4/18 at the latest!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif I'll be there. Hey Thanos where were you at the toy and comic show? I wasn't sure which both was yours.

Eric

I was in the middle of the floor. The only guy with 25c books. We cleaned up!!!

We sold over 7 longs!!!!!!!

I love making dealers pissed off. grin.gif

I will be there representing CGC along with Mark Haspel and Scott Talmadge. We will be accepting submissions only, and if you have any orders you need brought to the show I will need to know by Monday 4/18 at the latest!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

I wish I could go and hang out with you guys, ufortunately SOMEONE has to stay behind and work on the Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon. That's really too bad, actually, since I really enjoy the Pittsburgh Comicon. It's a fun show. Hmmm cheeseburgers....

Peter will be there, making one of his rare US appearances with a full dealer set-up.

I know a few Toronto area people that are driving down for the weekend. They know a good "fan appreciating" convention when they see one, and the Pittsburgh show I find to be a solid show for guest accessibility.