• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool back in black liefeld sketch

16 posts in this topic

If you chase this books Variants prior to release, you are going to pay a huge premium. This is a book that any retailer with enough to cover the order would order 100 or more copies knowing even the regular cover will sell out. Final Order Cutoff has happened already too.

Foc is 9/12.

Initials have closed, and initial orders is how you get incentives.

I adjust my numbers on FOC. Sometimes drastically and have never not got an incentive....

Correct. In order to get the incentives, you must have hit the required numbers for the incentive in Initial Orders only. After initial orders, incentives are not given even if you adjust to or above the previous threshold set for initial orders.

Foc is 9/12.

Initials have closed, and initial orders is how you get incentives.

I adjust my numbers on FOC. Sometimes drastically and have never not got an incentive....

Correct. In order to get the incentives, you must have hit the required numbers for the incentive in Initial Orders only. After initial orders, incentives are not given even if you adjust to or above the previous threshold set for initial orders.

Not trying to be argumentative but that is not correct at all. Sometimes I miss something completely on the initial but correct it on FOC and have never not gotten it.

You don't understand wtf I am saying. I am agreeing with why you got no incentives.

You need to hit the 50 or 100 copies on Initial Orders only to qualify, but you also need to add the variant code or you won't get it at all. Bumping your numbers after Initial orders have closed, but Before FOC does not get you ANY incentives.

You don't understand wtf I am saying. I am agreeing with why you got no incentives.

You need to hit the 50 or 100 copies on Initial Orders only to qualify, but you also need to add the variant code or you won't get it at all. Bumping your numbers after Initial orders have closed, but Before FOC does not get you ANY incentives.

Yes but that's not what we are talking about. I never ever said that. Anywhere. Any retailer can adjust up until FOC on FOC and get the incentives. if have a 0 on the Deadpool Back in Black regular cover come FOC time, and I adjust that to 100 copies and add the 1 for the 1 in 100 and the 2 for the 1 in 50, I will get ALL of those upon release. On FOC. I'm not sure where you think I'm not understanding "wtf" you are talking about?!? I also dont understand why are getting all heated. Also it seems as you don't understand "wtf" I am saying as nowhere did I ever say I got no incentives. I said I ALWAYS got my incentives. I think this is a case of you not understanding what I am saying. It's not a big deal. At all. I just want people to understand that they can still contact their local shop to try to work something out with them for these if they want to try. Any store can adjust before FOC on FOC and be good...regardless, I'm done with this. Was just trying to help and clarify for some folks that they can still get this with some work and this turned into a stupid argument....

"Never Not" Messed me up when reading this on mobile. I apologize but I also will still disagree that you can add incentives all willy nilly like after initial orders.

You should PM me who your Diamond rep is, so I can ask our stores rep why we don't get the same treatment.

"Never Not" Messed me up when reading this on mobile. I apologize but I also will still disagree that you can add incentives all willy nilly like after initial orders.

You should PM me who your Diamond rep is, so I can ask our stores rep why we don't get the same treatment.

lol. No worries man. Take care.