• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Your Mind: Marvel’s Doctor Strange

20 posts in this topic

Bow chicka wow wow

Introspection. Uh huh, you should give it a try sometime.

Notice how I haven't hit the button on you?

Yeah, introspection.

You throw out words like you think you know what they mean. Which is why having any kind of logical back and forth is like watching a stirred up anthill. It's complete chaos till it settles down.

Just stick to what you know. "I know you are, but what am I?"

I'm not here to invalidate or validate your thoughts.

Bow chicka wow wow

Introspection. Uh huh, you should give it a try sometime.

Notice how I haven't hit the button on you?

Yeah, introspection.

You throw out words like you think you know what they mean. Which is why having any kind of logical back and forth is like watching a stirred up anthill. It's complete chaos till it settles down.

Just stick to what you know. "I know you are, but what am I?"

I'm not here to invalidate or validate your thoughts.

hit the button ? Why would u even threaten to do that ? That makes honest conversation impossible. I was attempting to have an honest conversation with u. If u think that is impossible, let me know now so i can bow out now. I dont need the drama.

I called you as I see it and the moderators were notified.

Also, you want to know what a keyboard warrior is, McKnow is a master. You need to have the ability to google on the fly and wikipedia craft to bounce your opinion off of because all you wanna do is argue.

I'm not here to argue that you are a twit. I am just here to state it.

Also, you want to know what a keyboard warrior is, McKnow is a master. You need to have the ability to google on the fly and wikipedia craft to bounce your opinion off of because all you wanna do is argue.

Well, guess we will have to agree to disagree

Still Not sure why ur so opposed to dr. Strange

Cheerio ! Don't let the door hit u on the way out. And remember, there are a lot of decaffeinted brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing

Well, guess we will have to agree to disagree

Still Not sure why ur so opposed to dr. Strange

Cheerio ! Don't let the door hit u on the way out. And remember, there are a lot of decaffeinted brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing

97C5F4FF-ACDA-436F-A5C3-C6DE859B755C_zpsxwe7iqtg.jpeg