• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diamond Retailer Summit Exclusives

32 posts in this topic

I was under the impression that the retailer variants were all printed with first print coding despite being printed at a later date. Fwiw.

Snicker....

Unless you have one.

90% have a upc that matches first printings.

The latest in vogue "game' that ( I'm pretty sure I invented :) is to do a variant of a sold out hot book & just not call it what it is....a later printing.

I was under the impression that the retailer variants were all printed with first print coding despite being printed at a later date. Fwiw.

Snicker....

Unless you have one.

The latest in vogue "game' that ( I'm pretty sure I invented :) is to do a variant of a sold out hot book & just not call it what it is....a later printing.

I smiled at you at the con, and all you did was frown and call me fat in your head.

:cry:

Snicker....

Unless you have one.

I smiled at you at the con, and all you did was frown and call me fat in your head.

Entirely NOT true....

I watched you purchase boards from Andy's table when we were heading to lunch so you wouldn't have to talk to him.

Took your picture too.

Snicker....

Unless you have one.

Entirely NOT true....

I watched you purchase boards from Andy's table when we were heading to lunch so you wouldn't have to talk to him.

Took your picture too.

You have your conventions mixed up, and probably the people, too.

You're thinking of Boston, not Baltimore. I was talking about Baltimore since this is, you know, the Diamond retailer summit exclusive thread, after all...

And for fact's sake: I bought bags from Andy's table, not boards. And I don't know Andy, and have never met him (though he apparently knows who I am), so I couldn't have been trying not to talk to him. And, he was apparently there when I bought them, because someone said "thanks, Joe" to which I replied "thank you" and walked away. I assume, since that was his table (and I DID know that), that that was him, but I don't know. Whoever it was certainly didn't introduce himself, even though he knew who I was. And whoever it was wasn't heading anywhere, much less lunch.

If I didn't want to talk to someone, I certainly wouldn't be buying anything from their table. Playing games like that is for children. That's why I don't visit your table. And you can't avoid someone you don't even know.

You know what they say about making assumptions... :naughty:

And I know I'm a good looking guy, but taking pics of me without my permission...? That's some Grade A Stalker behavior, there...

:eek:

It's fun screwing with you, Larry...

:cloud9:

*shrug*

No idea what this means...

Anyway, Yes I was talking about Boston I didn't realize I saw you in Baltimore too..

Boards, bags whatever....

You know what they say about making assumptions...

I was referring to your fat joke?. You threw that out there, not me.

Knock on wood: I had two busy shows without your patronage.

I feel lucky that fans seemed interested enough with this childs wares in both cities.

Anyway...

*shrug*

Anyway, Yes I was talking about Boston I didn't realize I saw you in Baltimore too..

I feel lucky that fans seemed interested enough this childs wares in both cities.

Anyway...

Lighten up, Lar. I was self-deprecating. But you can be certain I wasn't trying to "avoid talking to Andy", because I don't know who Andy is.

That will likely be the last time you see me, so I hope you enjoyed the experience!

*shrug*

I feel lucky that fans seemed interested enough this childs wares in both cities.

Anyway...

Lighten up, Lar. I was self-deprecating. But you can be certain I wasn't trying to "avoid talking to Andy", because I don't know who Andy is.

That will likely be the last time you see me, so I hope you enjoyed the experience!

THAT'S why I snapped a picture.

It was like spotting a Unicorn.