• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Ryder Victory Patrol? Help Please

9 posts in this topic

I've recently purchaces a lot of comics and found one in the lot that I cannot find in the overstreet guide. Its a Red Ryder Victory Patrol with a membership cover official membership card certificate. I found some in overstreet promotional comics that kind of match, but they say they are a Langendorf Bread promo, but mine is from Davidson Spun Bread. are they related or is this a reprint? any help will be great.

it also has the slide up promo punch card on the back cover all intact. Christo_pull_hair.gif

web page

I should have an answer on this hopefully later on today and I'll post it. It is taking a little longer then I had hoped, but better to take a little longer and have the correct information.

To answer your question on the Red Ryder book it is indeed the same book as the Langendorf Bread. The exception is that the name Davidson's Spun Bread is noted on the book. The reason for this is that numerous retailers could have their business names printed on these types of books. This type of advertising was also offered on various other Promotional comics as seen in the March of Comics title.