• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLANET COMICS #3 - SOLD!!!

15 posts in this topic

Hey folks, just one late book for you night owls looking for great deals. It's a good one too... Just got an upgrade and there can be only one. :preach:

Rules:

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators. Returns accepted if you are not satisfied within 7 days.

Planet Comics #3 - RCGC 3.5 (Slight A) tear seals, CF reinforced, spine split sealed to cover.

WAS $475 shipped NOW $375 SOLD!

Will Eisner cover! Don't let the label scare you, this is a nice book. Solid with good page quality and color fidelity. Certainly the best 3.5 you'll see today. I'm betting, if resubbed, it would get a higher grade and a green Conserved label. Either way this is the cheapest P3 out there. Did I mention that this is a TOUGH book? It is - very tough - so don't hesitate. Anyway, the pics will speak for themselves:

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20003%201_zpsd1wm8vvm.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20003%202_zps6n6ebu6x.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20003%203_zpsolbsyuyx.jpg

Hey folks, just one late book for you night owls looking for great deals. It's a good one too... Just got an upgrade and there can be only one. :preach:

Rules:

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators. Returns accepted if you are not satisfied within 7 days.

Planet Comics #3 - RCGC 3.5 (Slight A) tear seals, CF reinforced, spine split sealed to cover.

WAS $475 shipped NOW $375 SHIPPED

Will Eisner cover! Don't let the label scare you, this is a nice book. Solid with good page quality and color fidelity. Certainly the best 3.5 you'll see today. I'm betting, if resubbed, it would get a higher grade and a green Conserved label. Either way this is the cheapest P3 out there. Did I mention that this is a TOUGH book? It is - very tough - so don't hesitate. Anyway, the pics will speak for themselves:

:takeit:

Rules:

WAS $475 shipped NOW $375 SHIPPED

:takeit:

Great buy! You will never see a Planet 3 that presents that well for that price again.