• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Guy Wants Help Using This Forum

120 posts in this topic

We were discussing help with sales threads but somehow it became about my buying which I clearly I need no help with

i doubt even you could buy something from this thread

He low balled it so hard it never got off the ground. It's a shame. I really wanted to enjoy this guy's books that my day job allows me to purchase.

We were discussing help with sales threads but somehow it became about my buying which I clearly I need no help with

He low balled it so hard it never got off the ground. It's a shame. I really wanted to enjoy this guy's books that my day job allows me to purchase.

You have a day job? Wow....magical. Congrats

I pee in Wheaties, too.

I pee in Wheaties, too.

Come pee in my wheeties..... Please

I pee in Wheaties, too.

Come pee in my wheeties..... Please

lateforwork06.gif

hm

So a new person shows up, asks for help, disappears after 2 posts and ...we have 87 zillion other pages and Tim is inventing a new boomerang?

I also may never eat cereal again...

I think I'll go empty the pantry now, at least I can put comics where the cereal used to be. :facepalm:

:idea: boomerang goes in the oven.

go fist yourself - it had to be said!

You're not fisted until OG speaks. :shrug:

I've heard he's a real butthole..., :think: