• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Daredevil #1 Rocky Mountain Pedigree

29 posts in this topic

Ok, ok, it's been a wild week, buttttt...

I'll take it per PM

Whewwwewwww!!!!

Congrats bud! :applause: I love this copy. Dom will tell you I was trying to :baiting: him to sell it to me years ago.

Thanks bro. It sounds like this copy has been well loved. Rest assured I will keep it safe and love it!! Dom is sending me some more pics later. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, it's been a wild week, buttttt...

I'll take it per PM

Whewwwewwww!!!!

Congrats bud! :applause: I love this copy. Dom will tell you I was trying to :baiting: him to sell it to me years ago.

Thanks bro. It sounds like this copy has been well loved. Rest assured I will keep it safe and love it!! Dom is sending me some more pics later. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Nothing finer than a very happy buyer AND seller! Just doesn't happen all the time---great to see it!

Big year for SpideyFein's collection. Congrats to both buyer and seller! :banana:

:headbang: Yeah man. It's been a wild ride this year. A lot of goodies came and went, mostly went, but I got some super big boys that I'm still astonished when I see and think of owning them. This will be a great addition to the collection, and my FIRST pedigree ever coincidentally.