• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #4 CGC 4.5 universal- Sold

20 posts in this topic

Wonder what the notes are...FC presents 6.5/7.0

No doubt. I see a dust shadow, but thats never been an issue b4.They hammer for back covers, so I'd be willing to bet they down graded for it. Beautiful looking book I'd be proud to own.

The stains on the BC are the cause..... most folks I know, myself included, don't care that much about that....... a beautiful book for the money. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wonder what the notes are...FC presents 6.5/7.0

No doubt. I see a dust shadow, but thats never been an issue b4.They hammer for back covers, so I'd be willing to bet they down graded for it. Beautiful looking book I'd be proud to own.

The stains on the BC are the cause..... most folks I know, myself included, don't care that much about that....... a beautiful book for the money. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

^ This.. Back cover stains mean very little to me (I mean within reason of course lol)