• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK WINTER CON - DEC. 3 & 4, 2016 - JAMAICA, QUEENS, NY

26 posts in this topic

Hi All:

Mike Carbo is hosting his Winter Con at Resorts World in Jamaica, Queens, NY this year since it was pretty popular the last two years. The event takes place on Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 3 & 4, 2016. CGC will be in attendance as well.

http://www.nywintercon.com

So far, the guest list includes --

MAD MAX: THE ROAD WARRIOR Reunion w/

1. VERNON WELLS (as per their Facebook page)

2. VIRGINIA HEY

Is there a list somewhere of the back issue dealers that will be setting up? :wishluck:

I'm going to talk to Carbo tomorrow to book a booth, I'll ask him if he can email me a list then.

I can tell you that it's a good show offhand, I've set up there the past 2 years.

ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE - BROOKLYN and WINTERCON are teaming up for a special event. They will be showing THE ROAD WARRIOR at Alamo Drafthouse - Downtown Brooklyn on Friday, December 2, 2016 at 7pm. Guests include actors from the film: Screening followed by conversation with Bruce Spence (The Gyro Captain), Vernon Wells, (Wez), Kjell Nilsson (Lord Humongous), Virginia Hey (Warrior Woman), and Emil Minty (The feral child).

Tickets are $20 and can be bought at the following link --

https://drafthouse.com/nyc/show/mad-max-2-the-road-warrior-with-cast-reunion

STAR WARS cast w/

- PETER MAYHEW

- BRUCE SPENCE

- MIKE QUINN

- JACK KLAFF

- ANGUS MCGUINNESS

- GARRICK HAGON

Nice.... signature opportunities for multiple SW characters on one book.

Last year I had Jeremy Bullock sign 2 copies of SW 68 at Winter Con, this year it'll be Chewbacca and a few others. (thumbs u