• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK WINTER CON - DEC. 3 & 4, 2016 - JAMAICA, QUEENS, NY

26 posts in this topic

Are any members here going who could get a photo signed by Adrienne Barbeau for me? I wish I could go but I'll be busy with work that weekend. Will pay for your time and help.

PM sent

I'll be there all weekend taking subs for this show as well

This particular show does not list the celebrities individual autograph prioces, but most celebs of this level charge between $20 - $50. Mot of the Star Wars and Warriors guests would be on the lower end, I think. Adrienne Barbeau I would expect to be a little higher.

Thanks for keeping this updated Jason!

Captain Z

Did anyone Fast Track any books at this show? If so, have they shipped back yet?

I had some books that were suppose to be subbed for me that seem to be taking too long.

The show was exactly four weeks ago----if your books were sub'd at the event, they would have shipped back to CGC from said event (NJ to FL) and would arrive back in Sarasota sometime around December 8th.

The bigger question is, what tier are your books sub'd under?

If they were fast track modern, and taking into account the fact that there were two holidays and CGC would have had almost four full business days closed (right before and after Christmas and again right before and after New Years), your books are probably still closer to 3 weeks out from shipping (best guess).

If your books were regular modern subs without fast track, you've still got almost another 2 months to go (roughly....could be 1 1/2 months)

If your books were older books, different tiers, it's all variable, but still, the bottom line answer to your question regardless of tier at this point in time, it's still too soon to be expecting your books from a show that was four weeks ago, unless you expressed them.

If you have a CGC invoice number, call CGC next week, speak to someone in customer service and provide them with your invoice number.

If you don't have an invoice number, talk to whomever sub'd your books for you.

Thank you for the detailed response Rich.

My books were FT modern, and I normally would allow more time, but I see someone posted their FTM received 12/13 that already shipped 1/4 and it got me wondering how it works when books are subbed at a show.