• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc

173 posts in this topic

:takeit: @ 30% off

Worlds Finest 199 VG+ $15.00 3rd Superman/Flash race. Neal Adams cover. About a 2” production crease on front cover from the edge through the kids face on the bottom RH side. Back cover has about a 1” production crease from the edge into the word Because lower left.

wf199.jpg

wf199bk.jpg

:takeit: @ 30 % off Flash 134 VG $20.00 February 1963. Cover by Carmine Infantino. Two great Flash stories. Captain Cold provides the villainy in the first saga. Nice tight copy. Jerry Bails contributes to the Flash Grams. An interesting part of the letters column is the editor informing the letter writers what pieces of original art/manuscript that they would receive as a thank you for their contribution.

SOLD!

:acclaim: Thank You! :acclaim:

:takeit: @ 30% off

Worlds Finest 199 VG+ $15.00 3rd Superman/Flash race. Neal Adams cover. About a 2” production crease on front cover from the edge through the kids face on the bottom RH side. Back cover has about a 1” production crease from the edge into the word Because lower left.

SOLD!

:applause: Fantastic, much appreciated :applause:

I'll take it at 30% off.

Football Digest February 1972 $2.00 Fine. Classic Butkus cover. Chock full of vintage photos, great articles and stats. Perfect item to read during all of those commercial breaks while your watching the NFL on TV this year.

I was born November 1968, so what the heck. I'll take it at 30% off.

Amazing Stories November 1968 $3.00 VG Stunning stories from Harlan Ellison, Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson plus much more. Contributing artists include Jeff Jones and Dan Adkins.

SOLD!

:headbang: Doubleshot Dynamite! Thank you! :headbang: