• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc

173 posts in this topic

Worlds Finest 199 VG+ $15.00 3rd Superman/Flash race. Neal Adams cover. About a 2” production crease on front cover from the edge through the kids face on the bottom RH side. Back cover has about a 1” production crease from the edge into the word Because lower left.

wf199.jpg

wf199bk.jpg

Comic Book MarketPlace 114 VF/NM $5.00 August 2004 Marvelous horror centric issue with articles about DC horror, classic Creepy stories, the horror roots of the Hulk and an overview of Dark Horse comics' horror line, plus so very much more. Great reading!

cbm114.jpg

Comic Book MarketPlace Special Edition #2 VF/NM $8.00 Summer 1999 Humongous 120+ pages in a square bound format. Articles include DC 100-page Super Spectaculars, Oddball Archies, Wonder Woman's father, the origin of Marvelman, ACG Out of the Night series and so mucho more. Includes the 1st set of White Space Stickers for the Gerber Photo Journals. Sweet mag, sharp condition!

cbmspecial2.jpg

Fright Flicks 1988 Topps $1.00 SOLD! Predator wrapper. 9 cards, sticker and gum included in each pack.

Marvel Universe $3.00 Series 1 1990 Impel Contains 12 cards and a chance to get one of the bonus holograms!

The Tick 1997 $2.00 SOLD! Comic Images. Contains 8 cards - and you may find one of six randomly inserted Chromium Cards or an authentic autographed card by Ben Edlund.

TMNT 1990 $1.00 Topps . Movie Photo cards. Contains 9 movie cards and 1 sticker.card.

waxpackmania.jpg

waxpackmaniabk.jpg

National Lampoon 35 $6.00 SOLD! February 1973. 100 pages of absolutely wicked humor. Gray Morrow, Vaughn Bode and a host of others provide the images. Nudity abounds. Foldout cover, but it's just for a legitimate ad.

natlamp1973.jpg

X-Force 1 $3.00 Poly-bagged with a Deadpool rookie card. Lots of guest stars - Cable, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, Warpath, Cannonball, Domino, Feral, Reaper, Forearm, Stryfe, Thumbelina, Wildside, Zero, Gideon, Sunspot, Commander G.W. Bridge, Arianna Jankos, Black Tom Cassidy, Nick Fury. Lots of fighting too.

xforce1f.jpg

xforce1b.jpg

Fright Flicks 1988 Topps $1.00 Predator wrapper. 9 cards, sticker and gum included in each pack.

Marvel Universe $3.00 Series 1 1990 Impel Contains 12 cards and a chance to get one of the bonus holograms!

The Tick 1997 $2.00 Comic Images. Contains 8 cards - and you may find one of six randomly inserted Chromium Cards or an authentic autographed card by Ben Edlund.

TMNT 1990 $1.00 Topps . Movie Photo cards. Contains 9 movie cards and 1 sticker.card.

waxpackmania.jpg

waxpackmaniabk.jpg

Add The Tick and Fright Flicks to my pile please.

Fright Flicks 1988 Topps $1.00 Predator wrapper. 9 cards, sticker and gum included in each pack.

The Tick 1997 $2.00 Comic Images. Contains 8 cards - and you may find one of six randomly inserted Chromium Cards or an authentic autographed card by Ben Edlund.

Add The Tick and Fright Flicks to my pile please.

SOLD!

:acclaim: Thank you once again! :acclaim:

House of Secrets 76 VG- $5.00 It's a battle royal this issue with Ra-Man Mind Master , Helio, the Sun Demon and Eclipsio. Action! Action! Action! Mag was folded similar to a subscription crease. Solidly attached at staples.

hos76.jpg

hosbk.jpg

:takeit: How is this still here?

National Lampoon 35 $6.00 February 1973. 100 pages of absolutely wicked humor. Gray Morrow, Vaughn Bode and a host of others provide the images. Nudity abounds. Foldout cover, but it's just for a legitimate ad.

natlamp1973.jpg

National Lampoon 35 $6.00 February 1973. 100 pages of absolutely wicked humor. Gray Morrow, Vaughn Bode and a host of others provide the images. Nudity abounds. Foldout cover, but it's just for a legitimate ad.

natlamp1973.jpg

Perv :baiting:

:D

SOLD!

:banana: Another excellent purchase, thank you so much! :banana:

SOLD!

:banana: Another excellent purchase, thank you so much! :banana:

I was buying National Lampoon when I was about 14. I picked up a scad of the earlier ones a few years ago. In this thread you're hitting every hole perfectly! (worship)

I was buying National Lampoon when I was about 14. I picked up a scad of the earlier ones a few years ago. In this thread you're hitting every hole perfectly!

I've got a couple left and one scanned for tonight, hopefully they are ones you need.