• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed-Old Spidey Books (9, 12, 31, 39, 41, Annual 1) & 1st Wasp

20 posts in this topic

The 'if Al can do it, maybe I can too!' sales thread.

Selling some silver age Spidey books, maybe some other stuff too.

:rulez:

Payment via PayPal only.

Free shipping to the United States. I prefer not to ship internationally, please PM me if outside the US.

Returns accepted, will be issued through PayPal once I have confirmed receipt of the book, and condition. Must inform me within 7 days of item delivery.

First :takeit: in the thread or PM wins, based upon time stamp.

Finally, no HOS, Probation listers, etc. I reserve the right to deal with whoever I wish.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM me about any of these books.

First up, ASM #9, 1st Electro. CGC 4.0. Most recent sale (very very recent) right here on the boards, was $375. $360 shipped.

OgWsaAU.jpg

Sounds familiar. hm

Good luck, buddy! Nice books. :)

Thanks Al! I saw your #9 in 4.0 sold and I was reminded that I needed to sell some stuff too.

First up, ASM #9, 1st Electro. CGC 4.0. Most recent sale (very very recent) right here on the boards, was $375. $360 shipped.

OgWsaAU.jpg

Sounds familiar. hm

Good luck, buddy! Nice books. :)

Thanks Al! I saw your #9 in 4.0 sold and I was reminded that I needed to sell some stuff too.

Good idea! That ASM 12 is a beaut. GL! :)

ASM Annual #1, very rare Canadian Edition with the blank back cover. Only 30 total on the census, only 25 unrestored. 1st Sinister Six! CGC 2.5 $275 shipped.

rlMV8fZ.jpg

snvCzuT.jpg

Tough book. I love the blank back on this

Thanks! This is a tough book, and a fun one to try to collect. Extremely rare compared to the US edition which does not have the blank back cover. This is a hard one for me to part with actually. Kind of hoping it doesn't sell!