• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will move to a different forum.

15 posts in this topic

No hall of shame, probies, etc...

Free shipping via UPS with tracking

PayPal only and no returns

For a limited time I am selling both covers together.

The art for Outcast is done digitally so any art that exists is in print format created by the artist.

From my discussion with Elizabeth, Paul Azaceta gave Elizabeth these printed Outcast covers which she then scanned and colored digitally for her own collection. She had the covers on display in Dallas and were not for sale. I politely made several offers as these are the only covers in print format, to mine and Elizabeth's knowledge, that exist for Outcast. She was reluctant but finally relented. She relecemty commented on Twitter that she was sad to seem them go

This covers are stamped, hand signed and numbered 1 of 1

Asking $2000.00 or best offer for these one of a kind piece

C7FA91F3-CE22-4226-ADB7-C696CD944C19_zpsrz7fghyk.jpg

E588D07F-4954-49B1-A82B-64697F35F1D2_zps7zs3kinn.jpg

0214642D-CD4B-435F-A613-571223AEABCD_zps27fkh0br.jpg

3CD3EFAE-DD0B-4596-8D13-C208E7C81A97_zpsuvco1bwe.jpg

A00172B9-14DA-4226-A1BE-09280F744DA8_zpsrsmq76ne.jpg

So, just to confirm, these are entirely digital prints and the only part done in pencil and/or ink by the artist are the signature and the 1/1 notation?

Do they come with any documentation or other assurances or guarantees that there won't be any other copies made, perhaps In a slightly different size or slightly different color palette, carrying a similar "1/1" notation?

You are correct. These are the personal copies of Elizabeth's. As of this date she has no plans and currently to my knowledge has never made another. She clearly had no intention of selling these at the Dallas show as they were part of her portfolio. I made several offers on two different days before she relented.....persistence pays off. There were personally signed and numbered by Elizabth as part of her portfolio and not at my request. These are truley one of a kind. She retweeted recently the picture I took with her at the show holding the covers with the reply "I still can't believe I let that one go"

No hall of shame, probies, etc...

Free shipping via UPS with tracking

PayPal only and no returns

For a limited time I am selling both covers together.

The art for Outcast is done digitally so any art that exists is in print format created by the artist.

From my discussion with Elizabeth, Paul Azaceta gave Elizabeth these printed Outcast covers which she then scanned and colored digitally for her own collection. She had the covers on display in Dallas and were not for sale. I politely made several offers as these are the only covers in print format, to mine and Elizabeth's knowledge, that exist for Outcast. She was reluctant but finally relented. She relecemty commented on Twitter that she was sad to seem them go

This covers are stamped, hand signed and numbered 1 of 1

Asking $2000.00 or best offer for these one of a kind piece

So, you bugged her all weekend so you could post these for sale on the CGC boards in the wrong forum ? (shrug):baiting:

These were bought over a year ago and have personal reasons for selling. I will remove the post when I have time and repost in the correct forum. Until that time lets refrain from sarcastic comments, remarks, etc... I had no intention of selling these but circumstances force me to do so.

If you have anything to add please PM me and keep all negativity away from these forums

Great picture. I put you within the top 1/10th of 1% of all comic art collectors in terms of physical fitness.

Wife and I LOL'd.

I don't understand how the artist would hate parting with them when she can literally just print another for herself, no one the wiser.

Anyhow, to OP: you'll have resistance here as this isn't considered original art. If there's a Prints section to this site I'd suggest going there as you may have better luck. Cheers and good luck with the sale.

From my discussion with Elizabeth, Paul Azaceta gave Elizabeth these printed Outcast covers which she then scanned and colored digitally for her own collection.

I'm confused. So the primary artist is Paul? And he made the art digitally? Then he "gave" the images to Elizabeth? Like, he sent her a copy of the file? And then she colored them and printed out a copy for her personal portfolio? Was she the colorist for the published version? If so, is this the same coloration used in print or a different coloration?

Paul's Outcast interiors are available on Cadence, so he does produce physical pencil/ink work. Is this piece just what the colorist considers the original of her colors? That would explain why it's signed, printed and sold by Elizabeth. As such, I'd think that there is an original inked drawing by Paul out there as well.

Cool piece either way, but I'd certainly want to know if there's another Outcast #1 original cover out there in a more traditional comic art format (which I suspect there is).